Do you know a woman aged over 25 that needs some financial help to complete their first degree?
The Zonta Club of Perth University Education Award, valued at $2,000, may be put towards study for a recognised degree course at any Western Australian university.
Applicants need to be:
- Australian Citizens or have permancent residency status
- reside in Western Australian in 2017
- have successfully completed at least all the first year units/requirements of a degree course (on a full or part time basis)
- not hold a scholarship, other award, or receive financial assistance under bond to an employer
- be 25 or over as at 30th April 2017.
In addition, they need to demonstrate the need for financial assistance, provide at least one written academic reference and one written personal reference and not been a previous recipient of a financial grant or this award during the course of undergraduate study.