Do you know a woman aged over 25 that needs some financial help to complete their first degree?
The Zonta Club of Perth University Education Award, valued at $2,000, may be put towards study for a recognised degree course at any Western Australian university.
Applicants need to be:
- Australian Citizens or have permanent residency status
- reside in Western Australian in 2018
- have successfully completed at least all the first year units/requirements of a degree course (on a full or part time basis)
- not hold a scholarship, other award, or receive financial assistance under bond to an employer
- be 25 or over as at 27th April 2018.
- In addition, they need to demonstrate the need for financial assistance, provide at least one written academic reference and one written personal reference and not been a previous recipient of a financial grant or this award during the course of undergraduate study.
Applications for 2019 will open soon!