- Do you know a young woman in a high school who is involved in:
- community service
- a community organisation
- local government issues
- workplace leadership or
- student leadership?
- Does she demonstrate an active commitment to volunteerism?
- What could she do with over US$5,000?
The Zonta International Young Woman in Public Affairs Award recognizes young women, ages 16-19, who demonstrate superior leadership skills and a commitment to public service and civic causes. The Award encourages them to continue their participation in public and political life.
One application provides up to three award opportunities – as shown in this poster!
- Club Level: The Zonta Club of Perth Inc selects one applicant to receive a $500 ‘club’ award.
- District Level: The successful Club application is then forwarded to Zonta International District 23 for consideration of an additional US$1,000 ‘district’ award.
- International Level: The successful District 23 application is then forwarded to Zonta International to be considered for an additional US$4,000 ‘international’ award.
The application deadline is Monday 20th March 2017.
Applications are requested:
- via snail mail to Zonta Club of Perth Inc, PO Box 237, Nedlands WA 6909 PLUS
- a scanned email copy to firstname.lastname@example.org .